Thread: Total chaos clone Titan arms

Total chaos clone Titan arms

I'm going to be getting Prg ones soon. Anybody interested in these? I've already replaced the uniballs with fk s and Prg hardware. The only piece of the arm that is "eBay" is the actual tube arm.

I'm interested in them for sure. I just have to buy a winch and skid plates first damnit. If you still have these in a month or two, then I would love to take them off your hands.

I have heard of issues people have had getting these to align properly. What was your experience as far as alignment, and may I ask why you are switching to the PRGs?
    Last edited by JayAre; 01-19-2015 at 11:15 AM.
    ~ I love a scotch old enough to order its own scotch.

Quote Originally Posted by JayAre View Post
    I'm interested in them for sure. I just have to buy a winch and skid plates first damnit. If you still have these in a month or two, then I would love to take them off your hands.

I have heard of issues people have had getting these to align properly. What was your experience as far as alignment, and may I ask why you are switching to the PRGs?
    If I have them they're yours. Those people are crazy it's not a problem to align them. Only Titans for some reason they don't work properly but on a frontier they are perfect. I work at a tire shop so I've had my alignment done many time after I changed something else. Mostly for inner heims and a different arm shape that'll work better for what I'm doing with the truck. And because I just like to **** with ****