Year: 2010
    Make: NISSAN
    Model: FRONTIER
    Trim: PRO4X
    Color: Night Armor with a hint of Tan
    Key:
    * Tan color
    ** DON’T BUY

Mods: ARB front locker, air compressor located where the horn goes/ next to intake box, Optimum red top battery.

Interior: Nissan all weather floor mats, front locker switches on left hand side, CB located in front of shift knob, 12tech volts custom sub box, lots of dust, sand and dried mud.

Exterior: Grill*, Defender roof rack**, soft top*, high lift jack, glow in the dark zombie emblems, antenna on rear bumper, nonskid on bumper and sliders, small dents, nicks and scratches, Poison Spyder hood louver*

Suspension & Tires:
    FRONT
    T/S PGR upper UCA, PRG heim tie rods*, SS brake lines, Axle shafts, 1 inch coil spacers, stock titan LCA's, Radflo 2.5
    Rear
    Bilstien 5125 4-6 inch shocks, Adjustable shackles, PRG ALL, Nisstec AAL
    5 KM2s 285/75'S

Performance: Bullet exhaust, 2nd cat delete, DT short headers, K&N custom intake

Armor: Shrockworks rear bumper with shackles*, sliders and HeftyFab skids

Wish List/ In The Works

Titan front locker
    Re gear diffs
    Long Travel
    35 inch tires
    Body lift
    Custom winch bumper
    New spare tire
    Lights sPOD System

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by CarJEEP; 06-26-2015 at 09:29 AM.

Pics?
    -Jennifer

2009 SE 4x4 6MT
    Titan swapped with PRG UCA's, Radflo 2.0's with 650# Eibach springs and 1" spacers, PRG Deaver 10 leaf race springs, 2" shackles, Bilstein 5125's
    M205, 4.56's, front and rear ARB lockers
    Custom winch bumper, Calmini rear bumper with custom quarter panel protection, custom sliders, Hefty/custom skids

Do you have the TS 2.5 Radflo's? And if so why the 1 1/2 spacer?

Yes, I have the 2.5 rads, and I use the spacer to bump me up to 4.5 inches.

I hear you have some 35s now

www.wentwindrock.com - National Nissan SUV / Truck event
    www.xterranation.org - Xterra site
    www.overlandnation.com - Overland forum
    www.nissannationpodcast.com - Nissan chat

I do except they will be stored for a while. I'll go mod crazy when I get back but enough of future plans ;-( I just wanna start wrenching in aircraft.

well I'm not mr fancy pants when making charts or uploading them so this will do. lol its a bit early to say what ill really be getting but this is whats on my list with some of the prices incorrect or not including shipping. but i wanted to get a rough estimate. green is mostly what i think is needed to fit the 35s. Grays are on the want list, and orange is the least items i want. any inputs would be nice. i have from now till i get back to the states (mid march 2016) to start placing orders. my budget is to stay under 8K, 9K max to include any additional taxes and shipping costs. my goal is to eventually do a BTF LT race kit but my work contract was screwed up. thank you in advance! [IMG][/IMG]

Alright guys and girls! So I finally decided on what I'm doing. ARB locker, M205, fiberglass fenders, wheels, wheel adapters 6x5.5, one inch body lift, rock lights, dually flood lights, led light bar, touch screen sPOD unit, and the bully dog tuner, and 35s km2 tires. Stay tuned for the next month+ as i will be posting pics. i need to be ready before the 1st of April. Some maybes are reverse flood lights, csf radiator, and brakes. i just need a lil help finding the m205. if you have any leads please let me know! =D

Heck yeh!

Quote Originally Posted by CarJEEP View Post
    i just need a lil help finding the m205.
    car-part.com
    -Jennifer

2009 SE 4x4 6MT
    Titan swapped with PRG UCA's, Radflo 2.0's with 650# Eibach springs and 1" spacers, PRG Deaver 10 leaf race springs, 2" shackles, Bilstein 5125's
    M205, 4.56's, front and rear ARB lockers
    Custom winch bumper, Calmini rear bumper with custom quarter panel protection, custom sliders, Hefty/custom skids

thanks Jen! i only found one house but it was cracked on their website. i found another site, with awesome customer service. i tried explain the hole 3 rib thing and the guy actually googled it and made sure it was good to go before shipping. their site is http://www.goodparts.biz

good news, I've ordered everything i need for the gears, the diff and the half shafts are also on their way along with the bully dog tuner, one inch BL kit, 4 extra rock lights, ARB rear diff seal, portable ARB compressor, fenders need to be picked up and painted, and i need to call my buddy to see if he can help me install the sPod system. shout out to offload gorilla for having a 30% sale on their lux lighting when you provide proof of gone2016 registration. i also have a wheel questions. would a 17/8.8 wheel give me any issues with 4.5 back spacing?

okay i just ordered wheel adaptors and some method racing wheels #mr308 Roost in bronze. and now thats it. time to get home, register the truck, and get to work on the truck. exactly 12 more days to be home!

[IMG][/IMG]
    here we can see the truck just about done. i still need to have a light bar brakes made and some trimming in the rear fender.
    i have to give a shout out to nisstec lifts and xterra performance for supplying the rear leaf springs in the back, all of the DEP hooks, the bully dog, the one inch body lift, and my light bar (not installed yet).

[IMG][/IMG]

for gears i got 4.56s from rugged rocks. i also got the ARB diff cover, and their portable air compressor.

here you can see how i lifted the sides to put in the body lift. for the rear i lifted the bed by placing a towel on top of the jack and placed the cack on top of the tire.
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

the one inch body lift comes with everything you need. I sheared off one of my rear bed bolts during the process. What I ended up doing was busting off the nut and i was good to go. i think this is why they send nuts to go along with the bolts. after that one i used a blow torch to heat up the bolts and they all easily came out. these bed bolts have a lil blue lock tight on them. For the bed support spacers, they are held in by a self tapping screw. it helps to pre drill holes on the frame.
    [IMG][/IMG]

next up were the rock lights from offload gorilla. they sell these awesome magnetic lights from LUX. a wire with juice was ran on each side of the frame and each light as grounded to the body lift hardware. I also found these locations to be best to light up the ground. i used 8 of them total with a few to have extra slack in case i want to move the lights. the rear lights i left the most slack to use for cooking at night.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

with a lot of help from spencer we were able to wire the harness up and through pillar and out the roof. we used a 1/2 inch drill bit. just make sure you don't use the what seems to be the perch hole to run the wire. the visor needs the hole. since it was already wired and pretty much glued in as well i had to make it work, i noticed part of the visor hook off. just enough for the hook to slide in.

[IMG][/IMG]

hot glue was used to set the wires and the plug in place and then i used a clear sealant to keep from water and dust from getting into the cab.

[IMG][/IMG]

the fenders came out nice, since i had them coated with bed liner i made sure to make all the holes extra wide. and made sure the headlight are had about 1/8 clearance all around. after i got the fenders back that 1/8 clearance was all filled in.

[IMG][/IMG]

also be careful when you jack up the truck when having the fiberglass fenders on. the rock sliders move up and can damage them. after the one inch body lift, the issue went away. here we see how much flex the sliders have have after the BL.

[IMG][/IMG]

for wheel adapters i went with motorsport tech. very friendly service by the way.

[IMG][/IMG]

after the installation i left to vegas. but i was shortly halted by some tire rub. the brother inlay quickly busted his cutting wheel and took some of the body pinch weld. it worked for the weekend. the following week i took it to a shop to get it professionally done. they took a good chunk out and put an additional plate sealed and welded.

[IMG][/IMG]

after a 3 day trip on the mojave rd. the rear rubbed more than i expected. so i need to trim there.

other than that I'm happily rocking the 35s on 4.5 inches of lift up front and 5 in the rear.

the front bumper should be coming soon!!! a bigger shout out to the one and only Fronterra!!! as now ill be rocking the bumper it had. just needs a few minor modifications to the mounting points.

Post up ;-)